Gameloft is an International leading publisher and developer of downloadable video games for mobile phones and consoles, presented in more than 20 countries in all over the world.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will work with programmers to isolate conditions for repeating found bugs and verifying fixed bugs for video games developed on various gaming devices (Apple iPhone, Ipad)
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing.
- A sharp eye for details, capacity to stay on course, as well as following a hunch to trap a new bug.
- Good spoken and written communication English skills and be ability to work with varied staff members and personalities.
- Posts a clear and accurate description of each bug found in the QA database.
- Capacity to follow checklists with precision.
- Ability to give and accept both positive and negative feedback.
- Ability to identify checklist requirements
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and related hardware.
- We are seeking candidates who want to work for a long period of time.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave;
- Free English courses;
- Regular corporate events and teambuilding;
- Lunch compensation;
- Gym compensation.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV in English.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
To apply for this job please visit www.work.ua.