Website Varyence, LLC
New York-based technology company with opening in Lviv, Ukraine office is seeking a Manual QA Engineer.
You would be helping on a large, long-term project.
We are looking for candidates local to Lviv, however, the position allows for work from home (telecommuting) up to 2 days per week (at other times in our office) and flexible schedules (you set your own schedule much of the time).
Competitive market salaries and fair, rewarded compensation for doing great work.
Core Personal Competencies:
- Intermediate level English writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic and responsive attitude.
- Self-motivated, organized, and methodical
- 1+ year experience in software testing
- Knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types of testing.
- Knowledge of VSTS or similar bug-tracking tool.
- Experience in Web, Mobile,Desktop.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of Windows Service.
- Security testing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language is a plus.
- Manual product testing: Web, Mobile (iOS, Android), Desktop(Windows Service Application).
- Working with test documentation.
- Bugs reporting and bug-fix verification.
- Take part in smoke/sanity/functional/regression/acceptance testing.
- Reporting test results to relevant parties.
- Requirements testing/validation.
- The ability to build test plans from informal specifications provided by developers and business stakeholders.
- Signing off on releases as they are ready for deployment, including ensuring test plans pass and notifying system users.
- Updating and creating specification documents.
Benefits we offer:
- Ability to work from home 2 days per week
- Flexible working schedule
- English courses
- Bonus for external courses
- High-growth career path with a rising company
- A supportive team that values your input and suggestions
- Health insurance benefits
- Future opportunities for US sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit rabota.ua.